Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sanjaya Goes Home!

For those of you who watch American Idol- A popular TV singing competiton- I have a question for you, are you happy Sanjaya got sent home? I don't get to watch it much, but I try to keep up with it online. Some people said Sanjaya was really bad, and should definitely go home. But some people really liked him! There was even a newspaper article saying that he was a "savior" because without him, the American Idol season would be boring! Isn't that crazy? Just curious for your opinion, so once again are you happy or sad Sanjaya was sent home?

2 comments:

kira said...

isabella, i trully will miss him so much lol. he looks cute,right?

KristinY said...

I heard Sanjaya sing a few times. He was really bad. I was surprised he lasted as long as he did. Even if he was cute, he still can't sing. American Idol is about helping those who CAN sing.